The BnB Antiques and Art Gallery operates as a full-service bed and breakfast as well as hosting private events, corporate office functions and gallery tours in historical Philadelphia. This Luxury Home ranks among the best value properties that Leeway has to offer in Philadelphia; based on price, location and consumer ranking. Guest reviews have an extraordinary level of overall satisfaction.
Get a sense of freedom and exploration in a historic home and neighborhood. Guests are welcomed by lots of windows, cozy fireplaces, antiques and alternative design. Bathrooms are stocked with products and plush spa-style robes, perfect for getting wrapped up in after a day spent strolling monuments and museums. The BnB House charms you from the moment you glimpse its red brick facade and white french doors. Meticulous mill work and eye catching artwork lend individual flair and undeniable luxury to this destination that provides an amazing retreat that is all about indulging the senses in this peaceful city escape.
We offer five guest bedrooms that are all safe for children. Guest services include overnight accommodations and breakfast where your day begins with a fully stocked chef's kitchen and breakfast item such as fresh fruit, eggs, bread, cereal, milk, orange juice, bacon and sausage. All rooms feature pillow top beds with premium bedding.
Bedroom 1. Library-Master Bedroom with Jacuzzi
Bedroom 2. Skyline View Bedroom
Bedroom 3. Antique Bedroom
Bedroom 4. City Farmhouse Bedroom
Bedroom 5. Garden Studio Featuring Mini Kitchen
Entertainment - WiFi access, flat-screen TV
Bathroom - Bathrobes, toiletries and a hair dryer
Outdoors - When weather permits, enjoy dining on our Brick Patio with a view of the Garden.
2353 E Cumberland St, Philadelphia, PA 19125, USA
- Rental Period: Daily
- Rental Detail: BnB occupancy rate is based on the average number of guests per reservation which is approximately $29.69 to $49.00 per night/per person. Accommodations include breakfast in the fully stocked kitchen as well as coffee, tea, water and snacks. Please do not hesitate to contact us If you would like to request a discounted rate for your anticipated travel dates.
- Maximum Guests: 16
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Amenities Detail: Items such as linens, toiletries, wifi, and breakfast foods are all included. Please contact us for more information or details.
- House Rules: 1. Check In Self check-in is available, or if requested, a member of our staff will greet you upon check in and provide a tour as well as any additional setup required. There is a security camera is located at the top of the main stairs in the front of the gallery. Guest access is available. 2. During Your Stay Please keep the gallery entrance locked at all times. Each guest room has a set of keys which includes a key to the front entrance. Keys to the garden and brick patio are located in the kitchen. 3. Check Out Please leave all guest room keys at the coffee station upon exit. On the date of check out, our janitorial staff will enter at 12pm to begin cleaning. Please let us know if you plan to check out before 12pm and housekeeping will arrive at your convenience. If staff has not arrived at the time of your departure, we kindly ask that you lock the front door and place the key in the mail box located on the left side of the front entrance. Lock box code will be provided the day before check in. Please do not hesitate to report any issues or concerns via phone or text.
- Suitability: suitable for all ages - must be 21 or accompanied by an adult
- Damage Deposit: 250.00
- Cleaning Fee: 150.00
- Tax Rate (%): 13.50
- Alternate or Additional Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation policy is moderate - full refund if cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival. Half refund if cancelled within 5 days prior to arrival.
- Booking Process: Please contact us if interested in booking