Fabulous 3 Bedroom Right On The Water
Architect's Personal Home, Best of the best in Amenities.
Villa AYAHSOWEDEH was conceptualized and built in 2003 by acclaimed Jamaican architect Harold Morrison as a private seaside holiday retreat. Known for his contemporary and innovative designs for which he has received many awards, he chose the indigenous Conch shell as a concept for building this truly exceptional villa. Its Location is as unique as its design: the world famous villa strip adjacent to the BLUE LAGOON in the tropical parish of Portland on the north east coast of Jamaica.
Designed to fulfill your every vacation need. The 3 bedrooms are located on the first floor all featuring panoramic sea view and air conditioning. Its large living and dining room equipped with a state of the art HD Flat screen TV and a Nakamichi Sound system is furnished with contemporay classic designs and tasteful pieces of modern art to allow you to focus on what’s most important: your pleasure and relaxation
Step out of the living room on to the large hardwood deck shaded with sails and enjoy basking in the tropical sun or taking a swim, snorkel or kayak in the perfect waters from your private swim platform. Our attentive and discreet staff will ensure that all your culinary wishes are satisfied by preparing meals of your choice using the fresh produce and seafood our island has to offer.
The villa is fully staffed with a Chef, Butler & Housekeeper to cater to all your needs. There is Full Access to Blue Lagoon, San San Beach & Frenchman's Cove. The DirectTV Satellite system is attached to a large screen Plasma TV in the living room and to TVs in all 3 bedrroms. There is Internet Access plus Phone & Fax.
• The First Dinner & Breakfast is Included.
• Due to the exclusive furnishing of the villa we do not accommodate children under 12 years old.
• There is a 4 Night minimum stay.
• A Maximum of 6 persons can be accommodated.
• This villa requires a $300 refundable damage deposit.
Port Antonio, Jamaica
- Rental Period: Weekly
- Rental Detail: Rates in US$ per Night.See website for seasonal rates.Rental rates are nightly and subject to Tax (rates subject to change without prior notice)
- Specials: For all special offers please visit our website.
- Booking (URL)
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- House Rules: > Due to the exclusive furnishing of the villa we do not accommodate children under 12 years old. > There is a 4 Night minimum stay. > This villa requires a $300 refundable damage deposit.
- Suitability: Adults
- Damage Deposit: 300.00
- Alternate or Additional Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy: http://sunnyvillaholidays.com/cancel.html
- Booking Process: Contact us for booking.
The name Calypso is synonymous with vibrant, melodious Caribbean rhythms and is suggestive of the experience awaiting you in this tropical hideaway. Set in 4 acres of exquisite gardens and orchards, Calypso is a charming and tranquil home located above… Jamaica
Report this ad