As noted in Caribbean Travel and Life Magazine, "Noble House is an idyllic choice for a family holiday."
Noble House is a unique architectural gem by the sea. Its design is a series of airy pavilions with peaked roofs, its living spaces separated by water gardens and bridges. Indoor spaces flow into outdoor with Oriental grace. Rooms are walled by tall mahogany French doors that open to private porches. Ceiling fans are throughout.
The 600-square-foot main pavilion consists of the Great Room with 56 glass doors and massive wrap-around verandah on floors of gleaming white Jamaican marble. Outside the Great Room, a Japanese footbridge arches over a reflecting pool to the formal dining room. Like the Great Room, the dining room has wrap-around glass doors that open to the mesmerizing panorama of gardens and ocean view. Adjacent are a full bar and powder room.
Meals here merit special attention. The excellent Noble House Chef Jerome brings a strong culinary background to the table, enhanced by artful presentations. In addition to North American, Jamaican and Continental expertise, Jerome is experienced in handling all Kosher requirements. Breakfasts cooked to order are served on the main verandah overlooking the groomed gardens and sea just beyond. Lunches are served by the pool or beach or on the shaded verandah. Dinners for special celebrations can be served in the formal dining room under an elegant crystal chandelier, less formally on the open-air verandah or barefoot at a picnic table on the beach at the water’s edge.
Throughout the villa is a collection of art and antiques gathered by Broadway Billy Rose and later acquired by the original homeowner, the late New York tycoon Sol Atlas ... including a drop-leaf tavern table c. 1700, a hand-carved livery cupboard c. 1640, carvings from Indian temple chariots and a 19th Century grandfather clock.
The sprawling grounds are like both a park and a playing field. The gardens include a wild orchid tree, herb garden, two mango trees, one lime tree and a beautiful breadfruit tree. The wide lawns are home to croquet, badminton and volleyball.
100 yards offshore is Holden's Reef, a continuation of the barrier reef complex that fronts much of Jamaica's north coast. Easily reachable by kayak, this live reef is home to a myriad of tropical fish and corals. At low tide, portions protrude above the water so you can step from your kayak to snorkel in shallow water. On the ocean side, deeper waters beckon the more adventurous or scuba equipped.
Noble House shares eight acres on the sea with deluxe neighboring villas Serenity and Tranquillity on the Beach. Combining these 3 homes creates a 15-bedroom compound with 3 pools, 1 tennis court, 1 basketball hoop, long beachfront and staff of 19. This remarkable waterfront trio is a favorite for family reunions. All 3 villas are very private from each other, extremely family friendly and welcome children.
Televisions are in all bedrooms and on the verandah.
Air-conditioned Pool Cottage includes living room, wet bar, television and curtained French doors to the pool terrace. Large bedroom, kingsize bed, en-suite bathroom and small sea-facing patio. The living room doubles as a semi-private bedroom loved by toddlers and teens. This room has its own full bathroom with shower. Its twin beds can accommodate two additional guests bringing total sleeping accommodations in Noble House to ten.
Master Bedroom - Kingsize bed, 3 walls of louvered mahogany doors, private verandah, television, his 'n' hers bathrooms, one featuring a 7-foot circular sunken marble tub and shower.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 - Kingsize beds, louvered mahogany doors opening to private porches, en-suite baths and sunken tub/shower combinations.
Pool Cottage – Bedrooms 4 & 5 - 2,000 square feet
Amenities at a Glance:
5 bedroom 6 bathroom estate on 5 acres
Own private sandy beach in backyard
Very large free form swimming pool: 35' x 55' x 5 1/2 -7' deep
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Remarkable collection of art and antiques acquired by original homeowner, New York tycoon Sol Atlas.
Designed in separate large pavilions on property, elegantly styled, peaked roofs
Wonderful gardens with bridges and ponds reflections of an Oriental touches
Great Room has over 50 glass doors with massive wrap around veranda.
Dining room has wrap-around glass doors with magnificent views of lovely gardens and ocean
Separate and very private pool cottage
Satellite TV, VCR, CD player, Stereo
2 phone lines
Hair Dryers, Bathrobes
Full staff includes Gourmet Chef, Chambermaids, Butler, Laundress and Gardeners
Short drive to Round Hill Beach Club, Complimentary Membership
Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Rental Period: Weekly
- Rental Detail: Rates in US$.See website for seasonal rates.Rental rates are nightly and subject to Tax (rates subject to change without prior notice)
- Specials: For all special offers please visit our website.
- Booking (URL)
- Maximum Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Amenities Detail: Waterfront property5 bedroom 6 bathroom estate on 5 acresOwn private sandy beach in backyardVery large free form swimming pool: 35' x 55' x 5 1/2 -7' deepAir conditioning in all bedroomsRemarkable collection of art and antiques acquired by original homeowner, New York tycoon Sol Atlas.Designed in separate large pavilions on property, elegantly styled, peaked roofsWonderful gardens with bridges and ponds reflections of an Oriental touchesGreat Room has over 50 glass doors with massive wrap around veranda.Dining room has wrap-around glass doors with magnificent views of lovely gardens and oceanSeparate and very private pool cottageSatellite TV, VCR, CD player, StereoiPod Docks2 phone linesWiFi InternetHair Dryers, BathrobesFull staff includes Gourmet Chef, Chambermaids, Butler, Laundress and GardenersShort drive to Round Hill Beach Club, Complimentary Membership
- Suitability: Adults
- Alternate or Additional Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy: http://sunnyvillaholidays.com/cancel.html
- Booking Process: Contact us for booking.
Report this ad